Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Times Ahead and Christian Teaching

I have been struck by a lot of "guidance" this weekend. It strikes me that we are coming up on the time for the Ascended Masters to put out the new tone for the year. I believe we are already feeling the effects of a higher vibration that is more of a God frequency, as more dismantling is occurring in the human world. We have the environmental oil spill, the floods in the mid west (as the waters rise, the map looks a lot more like the one drawn by Michael Scalion (spell.?), the financial fraud hearings in Congress and the domestic terrorist attempt in Time Square. Even Boston and surrounding towns got hit with a water main break and they are under a "boil water" order.

I truly believe we are moving toward the time symbolized by the Christ story when he is on the cross and says "my God why have you forsaken me". (I believe that is an accurate translation, not some other) Its a time of great suffering when one feels totally abandoned and great doubt even though, He had performed such miracles and felt the Holy Spirit so completely. I sometimes begin to think that this stage is necessary for us to develop the "muscles" to seek only the God frequency and to hold it. I think the Jesus story had to depict a horrible example like the pain and suffering of crucifixion to make sure no one could believe his or her circumstance were too horrible to reach Unity. It gives us a hint of a very difficult phase of the conscious realization of "at one ment". My guidance tells me to pay great attention to his words after that ( Forgive them they know not what they do, and I unto God, I commit my Soul). as a clue towards the next step to the greatest accomplishment for humanity. To help us with forgiveness for those hardest to forgive and letting go to a Higher vibration, we must stay connected to other "activated" people at this time, to keep the embers glowing and radiating through some very hard times.

It is critical to stay connected to "like hearted" people to help us become more adept at holding the frequency of the Holy Spirit and the lower frequency of the human world dismantles rapidly. Its not that I believe that suffering is necessary, but it seems to be a great motivator of the human psyche and the consequence of what has evolved as a result of the development of humanity, at the current stage. I believe we are about to really discover and live a whole different phase with different "rules to reality".

The good news is that we now are told that it only takes a small percentage of the population to "hold" the new frequency, to bring us toward the "tipping point" into the new existence. We may get a little help when we align with the center of the galaxy as well!

So seek out those with awakened hearts and stay connected, not only will it help personally, but it makes an easier path for the rest of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment